2009年10月19日星期一

Feedback

HearingLife Hurstville

With my limited experience in fitting sonic hearing aids, I think the feedback is the major problem, especially in the customer hearing aids. When I fitted the ITE to ITC hearing aids from OHS free Natura 6 to Top end Velocity 24, the feedback is a really problem. In today's fitting for a Natura Pro ITE, the feedback is significant, but the possible reason maybe the shell was not made very well. I had to put the high frequency gain in very low position to reduce the feedback noise. The feedback cancellation circle was not useful at all.

I had met same problem in last several weeks in Bondi Junction that maybe the reason what there is no powerful hearing aid in Sonic serials. I think the possible resolution is choose the High Noise program as the only program setting for various environments to shunt down the high frequency feedback. Also, reduce the venting size.


没有评论:

发表评论