2009年11月16日星期一

Chinese Community

HearingLife Hurstville

Last week, Rebecca mentioned that maybe HearingLife can promote the business for Mandarin speaking consultant in Hurstville clinic. She gave the example as the Epoch Time newspaper. I can understand what she thought, but I never want my name on this newspaper. Meanwhile, obviously Hurstville is a Chinese community, also the Chinese elders are low income group. They will not promote the business too much or as much as Rebecca expected. In this stage, i will keep silent if there is not anything further happened.

Today I have a good performance as least I think it is. I fitted a top end CIC hearing aid and order two top up OHS hearing aids, i can not expect better than this in Hurstville. I will have other good performance this month. What I can do is keep doing. Ordering, Fitting and Home Trial. Thanks God for this good start in here.

没有评论:

发表评论