2009年11月6日星期五

OGM, CROS Hearing Aids, Any Idea?

HearingLife Bondi Junction

In today's last appointment, a 1.5 hour appointment for a potential home trial and noted for Touch. However, the client actually has a unilateral deaf with normal hearing in other ear. He want to get more information about CROS ITE hearing aids with wireless connection. I have no any experience with CROS hearing aids and Sonic also could not provide any CROS aids. The client had already done some research and notice the Phonak and Unitron CROS hearing aids. However, I really suspect the benefits from a CROS aids for the unilateral profound hearing loss and a normal hearing in opposite ear that will make confuse in the normal ear and will not improve speech discrimination ability in noisy environments. What I can do is honestly told him I am no more information can provide him today and will collect the products information and price list for him that also is he want to know. As it is not the Sonic hearing aids, I only can get wholesale price from manufactures and need find out the index in HearingLife for the retail price. I have two weeks to do this research, but I just hope he change his mind.

In this morning, one client did not attend the appointment and other rescheduled so there is no any client from 10 to 12:30. I am not happy for that I need talk to Ginny next week to prepare a cancel list and put some client in the calendar if there is a spot.


没有评论:

发表评论