2009年11月27日星期五

Rejected Refit

HearingLife Bondi Junction

Wow, I have to pay for the risk I have took. One refit application had been rejected by OHS as it was not accept the evidence I have provided. I know that case was not a strong case for refit but the client and her son was so frustrating when they came to the appointment. It is a lesson for me. I have talked with Jan for this case. The final result maybe is that the company have to pay the value of hearing aids fitted. I felt disappointing. I need send out a request of refit before I fitted the hearing aids. Anyway, now I will do what I can do to reduce the negative impact of this case.

I pray for this issue. I have a faith that God will help me again as He has done many time before. and thanks Him give me a important remind on this thing.

没有评论:

发表评论