2009年10月2日星期五

Mission and Vision

We talked about the mission and vision in church for several time and more and more recently. Mission is our purpose and vision is our passion. Ok, it looks very clear and easy to understand, but the question is why it is our or your purpose? and where is the passion come from? We read the church vision statement, we can find out from the Bible for the questions such as What does Jesus want from his church? What is the picture of a heathy church? However, when I heard all of these from pastor I felt pressure and found I were pushed to finished a job for him. Why I need to do it? Just because I am a "leader"? so it is my responsibility? some people can easly say you will not felt burden, you will find joy but actually they did not do anything so they are enjoying just chatting. At least I can not find the pastor is joying when he talked about this.

IT IS PAINFUL!

没有评论:

发表评论