2009年11月30日星期一

Avoid Other Mistake at Last Minute

HearingLife Hurstville

In today's appointment, I reviewed all refitting orders for OHS clients and found a similar situation with my last refused refitting application. A client with current hearing aids less 2 years and want to be refitted by a ITC hearing aids, I have received the hearing aids and planned to fit today. I found the problem at 2 hours before the appointment time and quit to fit hearing aids for this client. I would send a request for refitting and waiting for the reply from OHS before I perform fitting. Thanks God for giving me a early notice at last Friday and avoid a consecutive mistakes in similar cases. Now I focus on the only one rejected case and will be very cautious on the refitting cases.

I want to I have focus too much on the business indicator and pay attention on the sale skills and results. I need transfer to complete the odd paper works and real ear assessment for the OHS patients otherwise I will have to redo these in future that will be very painful and time costing. I need put more admin time on these OHS paperwork in this month when the holiday season coming.

没有评论:

发表评论